|As of 12/11/2018|
|-1.11%||6.09%||1.78%||0.85%||6.60%||5.18%||2191.74 USD||5,641.91M USD|
An active, diversified and robust investment solution for fixed income investors
Seek out the best investment opportunities1 across global government bond, corporate credit and currency markets through an active and flexible approach2.
1. The Sub-Fund does not offer any capital protection or performance guarantee.
2. For further details regarding the investment policy, objectives and eligible assets, please refer to the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) and the Prospectus.
01 | Maximise the potential of a global, diversified approach to fixed income investing
- The Global Fixed Income universe is broad and includes government bonds, investment grade and high yield credit, covered bonds, as well as mortgage and asset-backed securities1
- The investment universe enables diversification benefits, with more than 14,000 issues and 2,500 issuers across 70 countries2
- The disparity in world economic growth strengthens the call for a global approach with the ability to invest across countries, sector and currencies.
02 | Take advantage of opportunities in credit and currency markets
- Supportive monetary policies and a low interest rate environment should sustain risk appetite and the hunt for yield3
- Credit and Emerging Market Debt provide opportunities, given strong fundamentals and attractive valuations, while currencies are expected to be a strong contributor to portfolio returns.
03 | Active approach to drawdown management
Uncertainty in the macroeconomic environment requires an active approach to managing portfolio risk budgets, in order to reduce portfolio volatility.
1. For further details on the assets authorized in the sub-fund, please refer to the Amundi Funds Prospectus.
2. Data as of January 2015. Given for indicative purposes only, may be changed without prior notice, within the limits stated in the Prospectus.
3. Past market trends are not indicative of future trends.
Key points of Amundi Funds Bond Global Aggregate
Extracting value wherever it exists, with a flexible «full-cycle» investment solution
Multiple sources of potential return within an extensive universe that also includes High Yield, Emerging Market Debt and Currencies
Active management by an experienced team, combining both strategic views and tactical implementation of drawdown management techniques
Detailed product information
AMUNDI FUNDS II - EMERGING MARKETS BOND SHORT-TERM
Seeks appealing yield potential with limited risk exposure
Past performance is not a guarantee or a reliable indicator for current or future performance and returns. Amundi Funds Bond Global Aggregate does not offer capital protection, nor a guarantee of capital or performance