An attractive US asset class with long term structural benefits
- A real US focus asset class: US Midcap companies have 80% of their income from the US1
- An attractive asset class in the sweet spot of the US equity market, with more upside potential than US large cap and greater downside protection than US small caps
- Midcap equities have outperformed large cap equities on both an absolute and risk-adjusted basis, historically and have done so with incredible consistency1
1.Past market trends are not indicative of future market behaviour
Midcap lives in the sweet spot of company’s life cycle
Potentially more benefits
More upside potential (able to « control their own destiny ») compared to large caps thanks to a good runway to move the « value creation needle »
Potentially less risks
Less fundamental risk than small cap, thanks to:
- A balance sheet safety
- Product/service diversification
Amundi & Wells Fargo Asset Management
- Unique co-branded mutual fund initiative between 2 financial powerhouses
- Two complementary business models
- Global exclusivity with Amundi
To go further AMUNDI FUNDS WELLS FARGO US MID CAP
Talk to your advisor
You can forward information related to this fund to your advisor, or to any person to whom you wish to send them.
Documents for your subscription
Legal documentation, product presentation, reportings, these documents are here to help you.
Detailed product information
Past performance is not indicative of future returns.