Amundi Client Servicing
Access your extranet (NAV, reporting...)
|As of 21/11/2019|
|5.73%||-4.46%||1.74%||-||-||-||103.00 EUR||653.87M EUR|
In a context of low interest rates, economic and financial uncertainties, investors are more than ever seeking performance without putting all their capital at risk.
Amundi Funds Protect 90 allows investors to benefit from potential market rises through an active and flexible management across broad, diversified investment universe. This strategy offers daily partial capital protection formally guaranteed by Amundi SA and up to 90% of the highest net asset value recorded since the sub-fund’s inception.
A partial and permanent
An active and flexible
A broad and diversified
1. Partial and permanent capital protection equal to 90% of the highest net asset value recorded since the sub-fund’s inception.
2. For more information on the investment policy, please refer to the Prospectus and Key Investor Information Document (KIID).
Amundi Funds Protect 90 guarantees a permanent floor below which the sub-fund’s NAV may never fall, irrespective of financial market trends.
The protected NAV is equal to 90% of the highest net asset value recorded since the sub-fund’s inception.
The protected NAV increases each time the sub-fund’s NAV reaches a new high point.
Investors can redeem their shares at any time, at that day’s net asset value, which is always greater than or equal to the protected NAV.
1. Amundi Funds Protect 90 does not provide a performance guarantee.
Simulations provided for information purposes (Internal source: Amundi). They in no way serve as an indication of the future performance of Amundi Funds Protect 90 or a guarantee of future returns.
The sub-fund is managed dynamically based on fundamental market analysis and Amundi’s investment convictions. The allocation between risky and non-risky assets varies according to market conditions.
1. For more information on the investment policy, please refer to the Prospectus and Key Investor Information Document (KIID).
2. Amundi Funds Protect 90 does not provide a performance guarantee.
CPR Invest Global Disruptive Opportunities aims to outperform global equity markets over the long-term i.e. 5 years minimum - by investing in shares of companies which either establish or benefit - fully or partly - from disruptive business models. Compartment invests in disruptive companies in all countries (including emerging markets) and in all economic sectors without constraint relative to an index.
Past performance is not indicative of future returns.